East Kingdom Email Accounts
The East Kingdom provides official email accounts for use by all officers of the kingdom and its branches.
As of December 2017, kingdom law requires that all kingdom and branch officers must conduct all business using their kingdom-provided email accounts.
Using your East Kingdom Account
Just setting up your EK account? Start with our Frequently Asked Questions! Beyond that, we have pages to help with specific questions or issues:
- Password Reset – What to do if you forget your password to your East Kingdom members account.
- Change Your Recovery Address – Change the personal email address linked to your East Kingdom account so that you can perform password resets in the future.
- Changing Your “From” Address – Send email from your official officer address.
- Automatically Labeling Incoming Mail – Automatically sort your email by office for improved management and easier handoff. Particularly useful when paired with setting your “From” address automatically based on the incoming message.
- Setting Up Other Email Apps – If you prefer not to use Google’s web interface or the GMail app, your email may be accessed through other desktop and mobile email applications.
- How to Use Gmail as If It Has Folders and Filters – This third-party article describes how to use Gmail’s “labels” to emulate the folders found in traditional email services.
Webministers can manage email services for their branch, office, or guild.