We recommend using WordPress as a content management system for branch and office web sites.
These documents should help you get started on developing your branch or office website using WordPress:
- EK WordPress Docs – guide to establishing your WordPress website, choosing a theme, and setting up a structure and content.
- Appendix A – a quick list of recommended WordPress plugins.
- Appendix B- Accessibility Guidelines – a guide for ensuring your site meets critical accessibility standards.
- WordPress Plugins – Additional information on recommended plugins.
- Installing and Configuring the AuthLdap plugin – integrate eastkingdom.org officer accounts with WordPress
- Mailing List integration – how to configure WordPress to cross-post new postings to your groups mailing list