Webministers can assist their branch, office, or guild by managing their officer email and mailing lists.
Managing Officer Email
- Creating A New Office Email Address – Describes how to create new “groups” in FusionDirectory for use by an office or another role or group of people.
- Changing Office Holders in FusionDirectory – Describes how to transition offices and other groups from one person to another.
- East Kingdom Email Handoff – Enables copying email messages to new/transitioning officers.
- Transitioning Officers – Step by step overview when Officer changeovers occur.
Managing Mailing Lists
- Creating Mailing Lists – Procedures for creating a mailing list on the Google Groups service provided by the East Kingdom.
- Using Google Groups – An overview of East Kingdom Google Group based mailing list configuration options and their impact
- Google Groups Mailing Lists FAQ – Questions about transitioning a mailing list to Google Groups.